Honest, powerful, artistic and deeply moving birth photography for awe-inspiring women in South Wales and surrounding areas!
What is birth photography?
In a nutshell birth photography is the full photographic coverage of your labour, birth and postpartum.
It's documented moments from your birth that cannot be rehearsed, paused, or reproduced.
I know you've been planning a lot for this baby, much like you would plan for a wedding.
Therefore, wouldn't you want something magical and tangible to own at the end of it?
"I have never heard of anyone regretting hiring a birth photographer, but I have heard from plenty who have regretted not hiring one"
1. Two consultations online or in-person
2. 24/7 on-call time from 38 weeks until your baby arrives.
3. Full coverage of your labour, birth and up to two hours postpartum.
4. A web-ready image within 24 hours
5. A full gallery within 14-21 days with a choice of the finest products to select from.
6. Postpartum facetime call four weeks after birth - debriefing is so important!
7. My extensive experience and knowledge of working within the birth space and becoming a Doula in May 2019.
8. Complimentary Maternity session (5 digital files supplied)
9. Plus a whole host of support and little extras along the way - - > far too many to list!!
" For anyone who is unsure, or thinks it's too expensive, please take a leap of faith. It'll be one of the best decisions and investments you will make and you'll be in very safe hands if you choose Jo as your birth photographer - there's no way you'd regret it, but you may regret not booking her!" - Lauren
What about the price, you ask?
I could be that person who just throws pricing at you and leaves you to "figure it out", but I'm not.
Let's talk through the options available so you can make the best possible choice.
Yes, on the phone, via video because this is a BIG DEAL!
My basic birth photography package starts at £1175
And there are options to spread the cost with zero interest.
You can also add Doula care for an additional £300
What happens if your home birth turns into a hospital transfer? I have options for this!
My Gift Vouchers are the perfect solution to put towards something you actually want!
YOU DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO WANT THIS - - - > Be Brave With Me Here!
I'm currently only taking Home Birth bookings for 2021
Without freaking you out - - > There's NOT many spaces LEFT!
I'll be working with a very limited amount of superwomen in 2021
AND yes, due to Covid, I will absolutely be wearing a Mask and taking all the precautions required.
Find out if your due date is still free by getting in touch right now...
(...you know you want to!)
Side Note: Home Birth bookings for 2022 - - > Are OPEN!!
You don't need to make sense of the reason why birth photography is calling you.